• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Truthear Nova IEMs

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

HD800Fan

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Just ordered these after much hmmm and hahhhhh. I was in the same position regarding the Variations the last time they went on offer but decided far too much £ for an FR that was a bit more V shaped than I actually liked.

But the Nova is 1/3 of the price and I want to see if I can get to like the FR without EQ or whether I relent and end up reducing the ear gain region to more in line with the Zero Red levels.

MacClintock

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Just ordered these after much hmmm and hahhhhh. I was in the same position regarding the Variations the last time they went on offer but decided far too much £ for an FR that was a bit more V shaped than I actually liked.

But the Nova is 1/3 of the price and I want to see if I can get to like the FR without EQ or whether I relent and end up reducing the ear gain region to more in line with the Zero Red levels.
If you want to suffer, you can also EQ to Harman2024 beta, this is even brighter, but apparently equally preferred, statistically.

MacClintock

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Where can I find this target, please?

Top Bottom