• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping DM7 8-Channel DAC Review

Rate this DAC:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 18 5.5%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther

Votes: 53 16.3%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 247 76.0%

• Total voters
Hi, does anyone have the DM7 FW available to share? I downloaded the FW from Toppings website and it turns out, it was for the E70. They linked it incorrectly so now I have a DM7 with the "MCU no FW" message.

@TOPPING-Service any help?

Sadly- my laptop crashed inbetween backups. I had v1.18 (and used it successfully on my DM7) but no longer have the .bin file

Hi, does anyone have the DM7 FW available to share? I downloaded the FW from Toppings website and it turns out, it was for the E70. They linked it incorrectly so now I have a DM7 with the "MCU no FW" message.

@TOPPING-Service any help?
Yikes! I saw that as well, but i didn't install it as my firmware is already 1.18. I did see the E70 filename. The download support page is all jacked up with "File Not Found" for multiple entries. Everything I was interested was all dated 5\21\2024 anyway. Sadly, I don't have the proper bin file either.

Attachments

• 220926_DM7_V1.18_FOR Win (2).zip
    227.1 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom