• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Rate this speaker:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 281 58.9%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 174 36.5%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 7 1.5%

• Total voters

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Amir didn't measure the speaker correctly - he came up with the wrong frequency response and impedance; he put the speaker in a false light. Again, we're producing a YouTube video that focuses on his mistakes/oversights.
You keep repeating over and over that measurements haven't been done right : Still, where are yours ? Why would you need to produce a video on YT ? Why isn't your own data available yet ?

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
No worries, doodski. Everyone has days that aren't as cool as they'd hoped. Even me. :D

doug s.
LoL. You should see my blunder in the McIntosh thread...LoL. I immediately went to bed after and got some sleep... RFLMAO. :D

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Regarding linear frequency response... anyone producing a perfect linear loudspeaker and the consumers shopping for perfectly linear loudspeaker isn't seeing the big picture - quote me on this.
Then how come you claimed the Mini Lore has "extremely" linear response?

index.php

I trust your measurements will match mine in the way it shows the response is not "extremely linear." If that is the case, why do you think I should have a had a positive view of your speaker when it clearly doesn't match its specs and means to mislead people?

Everett T

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Everyone, understand that I'm not seeking a 'life coach' at this time - I'm good.
There is a mute feature for those you feel are acting that way but there are legitimate questions that have been asked and not answered, in most cases not even acknowledged.

Hopefully this all ends amicably.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
You keep repeating over and over that measurements haven't been done right : Still, where are yours ? Why would you need to produce a video on YT ? Why isn't your own data available yet ?
If this video ever comes out, it is major progress. He has been telling me for weeks now that the only way he would publish the video would be as part of litigation:

"Once I [Eric] post the video there's no turning back. I think our lawyers should talk about this before I do this. Please provide me with your legal counsel contact information and I'll have my guy reach out to him.

You're not the first person to review my product and come to flawed/false conclusions that paint me in a false light. I could arrange to line you up with a past reviewer that might be able to help you with your pride and help you see the light so to speak. Would you like to consider speaker with this person?"

Top Bottom