• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Setup Advice

OP
R2R

R2R

Yes, the sub is what I was referring to. Altho AUD 2100 isn't as far off from the Rythmik price here in the US (altho includes shipping to the continental US in the US price), roughly USD 1800 each...but then I think Rythmik is a bit overpriced for this 12" sealed sub....

I've built several subs, a keyboard I wouldn't have any idea. :) I wanted some woodworking tools when I moved into my current place and finally had space for a decent workshop, plus I wanted several larger subs than what I had. Little experience with woodworking at the time, but boxes aren't that hard I figured (and they were a bit harder than I thought). Finishing can be harder, especially to satisfy any WAF.

Good luck on your system.
I think you're right; though the MSRP is somewhat reasonable, getting that price is very difficult especially if you're an international buyer.

I think Arendal, SVS and Monoprice might be a better bet here, as a pair of 1961 Subwoofer 1S are roughly 3600 AUD.

I'd be interested in seeing the subs you've built if you're okay with sharing! For keyboards, that's another rabbit hole—an expensive one at that.

An thank you!

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Oops I meant the Rythmik price here was equivalent to 1800 AUD....(USD 1119-1139 for base models)

OP
R2R

R2R

Oops I meant the Rythmik price here was equivalent to 1800 AUD....(USD 1119-1139 for base models)
I would likely get a Rythmik for 1800 per but the additional fees just push it past a reasonable price for me, I guess that's where Arendal comes in.

Top Bottom