• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Random Technical Picture Upload Thread

mhardy6647

Major Contributor
1597283996821.png

Katji

Major Contributor
Often I need to reference an image on other forums. The software we use in ASR makes it a joy to upload images by just dragging them here. Then I can reference them elsewhere. My alternative has been my personal photo service which is more cumbersome to use.

So I will be uploading images to this thread. Feel free to ask questions about them but otherwise, this is just a photo repository. :)
:) So this post appeared in the RSS feed. :) But it doesn't show the user name, or the OP date. So I came to askwhether [you] had considered how the hosting space is paid for. :D
Ok. Anyway, it's quite interesting. Really more interesting than the daily which headphone amp should I buy. I wonder whether a more complex RSS reader could do more...In this way, RSS reader is not as good as new posts search.

Madjalapeno

Forum Donor
Top Bottom