• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

PS Audio Talking Smack About Amirm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin L

Master Contributor
Apropos pigs:
spider-ham-scene-herohyper.jpg

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Comment on YouTube almost certain to be deleted, so why bother making it: "Paul, are you willing to share your AP project files on these commercial amps so we can see your idea of the correct way of doing the measurements? Amir does, so it seems like a basic measure of transparency and honesty if you claim that one of your products' critics is presenting bad data."
Can you ask him about his skin care routine too ?

Travis

What standards and protocols are they using at PS Audio? AES? ISO?

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
... In 1993 I was , ' age appropriate '.
By ' setting up ' do you mean ' I really bought it for myself' ?

Actually no, for him. I've tried it this weekend and just can't get into it. Probably 25 years since I played anything for more than a few minutes. The brain is rotting

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Actually no, for him. I've tried it this weekend and just can't get into it. Probably 25 years since I played anything for more than a few minutes. The brain is rotting
No I'm the same , it's all like Beverly hills cop 45 now , long since forgot the reason the first one was so great such is the need to maintain points of difference even if it's for the sake of it .

1987 , a shandy, salt and vinegar discos and pacman out the back of the pub ..

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
The coward publish the results yet?
Weeeeeeellll what we do is, we build something that measures very well. But any chi fi company can do that for $300. So we put the analyser back in the shelf, throw some more shit into the case until we reckon we can charge 10 times that, and Bob's your uncle.

watchnerd

Grand Contributor
Weeeeeeellll what we do is, we build something that measures very well. But any chi fi company can do that for $300. So we put the analyser back in the shelf, throw some more shit into the case until we reckon we can charge 10 times that, and Bob's your uncle.

underpantsgnomes1.jpg

Racheski

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I only cast stones at people who condescendingly tell others that their expensive garbage is aurally superior to, say, Topping DACs or TI chip amps. This type of behavior seems to exist only in the worlds of audio and wine.
Don’t forget whiskey!

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
The coward publish the results yet?
Cowards don't tend to put their name and money behind publicly recognised companies , let alone operate in the public domain like Paul does .

Cowards tend to hide behind keyboards with nothing important to them at steak as they wildly condemn individuals with the benefit of total anonymity

Billy Budapest

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Neither is Ted Denney at Synergistic Research.
Synergistic Research and Shunyata are two companies that are on the fringe, devoting a lot of resources to vibration control and power equipment, run by intelligent and accomplished people but producing products that are sometimes close to voodoo.

They are nowhere near the league of Tice or Machine Dynamica, though. I am convinced that Machine Dynamica is a joke, but they do exhibit products and send stuff out for review and some people do buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom