• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Perlisten Owners' Lounge - Discuss all things Perlisten.

ICantHearYou

Hoping to get the Ascend Acoustics ELX end of this year or early next and will see how they compare with these Perlisten S7t.
Would love to hear your thoughts on that comparison as I am seriously considering both, even though price points are significantly different. I did hear ELXs at their factory (with both tweeters) and loved them, but trying to avoid mega fomo.

Last edited:

hwest

Hey All - I want to create a thread for Perlisten owners. The purpose is to discuss all things related to Perlisten speakers, including but not limited to:
  • Optimal placement
  • Proper amplification
  • Other equipment/brands that works well with Perlisten
  • New products from Perlisten
  • Or for those who are interested in Perlisten speakers, you can come here to ask any questions you may have.
Please stay on topic.
I'd like to get some feedback from Perlisten owners, I think these things are amazing and I'm considering a change from my B&W 804 D3 Diamonds. Thoughts about what they bring to the table vs B&W 800 series?

Golfx

Forum Donor
I'd like to get some feedback from Perlisten owners, I think these things are amazing and I'm considering a change from my B&W 804 D3 Diamonds. Thoughts about what they bring to the table vs B&W 800 series?
I would read the original S7t review from audioholics‘ James Larsan.

hwest

Woosh look at the measurements on the S7t's.
image_large

image_large

image_large

image_large

image_large

Top Bottom