• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Objectivist themes

SIY

Major Contributor
Technical Expert
Most overrated thinker of the 20th century. Just horrid.
Bad writing, so it's difficult to even grasp the thinking. One can do far better with, for example, Hayek or von Mises.

I seriously couldn't get through more than ten pages of any of her novels.

Soundstage

Bad writing, so it's difficult to even grasp the thinking. One can do far better with, for example, Hayek or von Mises.

And yet she is selling books by the millions...

scott wurcer

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert

I thought it was hilarious that the first installment of the movie series of AS was classified as science fiction.

scott wurcer

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert
It's a big world. Millions and millions of people hold appalling beliefs and millions and millions of people are open to terrible ideas.
When I was in India the Hindu translation of Mein Kompf was on all the book shelves.

Top Bottom