• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Moondrop Paradise, Amazing curves!

192kbps

Addicted to Fun and Learning
5cd1de5741195d64.jpg
GRAS 45CA
-f85899a0c8fcdff.jpg

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I’m assuming it’s a planar.

Snoopy

Major Contributor
It's Paradise. A new product that is cheaper and better.

Considering that all their products are relatively new I think they should have waited till the had they better cheaper product.

I hope they don't turn into another topping/smsl where you have a new device every few weeks.

But I guess thats how things are.
Audio devices are no longer sold and designed for years but just months at best.

Wunderphones

It wasn't long ago at all that IEMs approximating one of the target curves were rare as hen's teeth. And expensive.

Moondrop, more than any other manufacturer, helped to change that situation. I was frankly surprised that their first couple headphone offerings were not similarly disruptive to the industry.

If these FR graphs are legit, though, Moondrop has figured out how to hit headphone targets as well as anybody else in the industry. At an affordable price. Look out, world. There go your profit margins.

Human Bass

Addicted to Fun and Learning
It wasn't long ago at all that IEMs approximating one of the target curves were rare as hen's teeth. And expensive.

Moondrop, more than any other manufacturer, helped to change that situation. I was frankly surprised that their first couple headphone offerings were not similarly disruptive to the industry.

If these FR graphs are legit, though, Moondrop has figured out how to hit headphone targets as well as anybody else in the industry. At an affordable price. Look out, world. There go your profit margins.
Headphones are much harder to optimize compared to iems

Top Bottom