• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Martyr To Belief

Wombat

Master Contributor
Obsessive Stupidity …. ignoring all of the high quality evidence to the contrary with an ego driven "I know better".

At least in 'audio' the wallet usually takes the hit rather than one's life. o_O

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
It was always going to happen with this guy and his home-made rockets. Hope it was a quick death on impact and he didn't suffer.

OP
Wombat

Wombat

Master Contributor

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Obsessive Stupidity …. ignoring all of the high quality evidence to the contrary with an ego driven "I know better".

At least in 'audio' the wallet usually takes the hit rather than one's life. o_O
I never knew he was going for the gusto today but I knew he was going to die when he attempted this. It's was all so amateur messing with rocket science that requires teams of engineers, scientists, astro-physicists, leaders and other experts I am sure. He was irresponsible to those he knew and those that knew him.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
You can invest/trade a slightly more organized endeavor:

1582525204103.png

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
There's a video of the entire event down page where it says in red and yellow Warning Graphic Video.

Maybe he wasn't in the rocket at all? All we saw is a puff of dust and confirmation by his "publicist"...

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Last edited:

StevenEleven

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Saw a news story on this on TV tonight. I was disturbed that the reporting of the end of someone’s life was done so light-heartedly.

Top Bottom