• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Marantz AV8802A replacement options?

OP
X

xirtam2005

BTW, if anyone can refer me to an authorized Anthem dealer willing to ship, please PM me. My previous dealer was excellent in all ways, but it sadly appears they are no longer in business as of a few months ago. If I cannot find another trusted dealer and cannot get the Marantz repaired, I will sadly have to do without o_O, so really appreciate the references.

peng

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
BTW, if anyone can refer me to an authorized Anthem dealer willing to ship, please PM me. My previous dealer was excellent in all ways, but it sadly appears they are no longer in business as of a few months ago. If I cannot find another trusted dealer and cannot get the Marantz repaired, I will sadly have to do without o_O, so really appreciate the references.

If there is no local dealer in your area, try calling Crutchfield and Audio Avice and see if you can make a deal based on the last sales price. It was C$735 below listed price in Canada, not sure about in the USA.

You should have no trouble getting the 8802A repaired, as it most likely is a parts failure in the power supply that should be relatively easy to troubleshoot. It is still an expensive unit so I would say send it to a Marantz authorized repair shop.

Top Bottom