• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

looking for a good cheap external battery bluetooth low latency receiver for my cable headphones

Mantra

Hi
i'm using my headphones via cable ,and i like it a lot
but sometime i'm using my phone to listen music , and i would like to listen music with a tiny bluetooth low latency receiver

just to use with my sennheiser / grado and so on headphones , i have found Mpow receiver Bluetooth ,very cheap but a good performance

in short not exansive receivers ,with good battery life or at least enough to listen 1 hour or 2 of music or even more
maybe something i could find easly on amazon europe
thanks in advance

staticV3

Master Contributor
You can find tons of info on Bluetooth adapters here:

Just don't pay too much attention to the many sound impressions.

For low latency, you want aptX LL support, on both the transmitter and receiver:
01_tp_bc3_apbt_ir.png
Source: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...uetooth-receiver-bt-codecs.23740/post-1627675

OP
Mantra

Mantra

You can find tons of info on Bluetooth adapters here:

Just don't pay too much attention to the many sound impressions.

For low latency, you want aptX LL support, on both the transmitter and receiver:
View attachment 358251
Source: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...uetooth-receiver-bt-codecs.23740/post-1627675
hi
i'm looking for a tiny device like Mpow Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver , can't find in europe , amaz
i think it could have a different name in europe ,amaz

staticV3

Master Contributor
hi
i'm looking for a tiny device like Mpow Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver , can't find in europe , amaz
i think it could have a different name in europe ,amaz
Could you please post a link?

OP
Mantra

Mantra

Could you please post a link?
hi
but i would like to buy on amazon , europe , not UK (England) for the Brexit ,could be harder to get it
here the link
link

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
Something like this as long it has enough V for your can's:
And with either Hiby Music (not their BT app which isn't good) or Wavelet if you are on Android and it works also as dongle USB DAC. Both performance and battery life should be good as it's good old CS43131 after all and price is also great.

staticV3

Master Contributor
hi
but i would like to buy on amazon , europe , not UK (England) for the Brexit ,could be harder to get it
here the link
link
Here are three small, inexpensive Bluetooth adapters that are available on Amazon in Europe, and support aptX-LL:

Remember that for aptX-LL to work, your transmitter (phone/computer/TV) must also support aptX-LL.

Top Bottom