• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Linaeum Tweeters Relevant? Aura ls-sat6

tricepticon

I have a pair of Aura la-sat6 speakers I got on an auction. They have the infamous Linaeum tweeters .I have Pinnacle bd500, Atlantic Technology 2200LR, and Jamo s604. I tested these rates at 100 watts max 6 ohms and I found you can push loads of power through these things no issues. The people that say they are bad tweeters haven’t really heard these gloss black speakers. They really do have that soundstage where positioning isn’t that much of an issue. The tweeters produce good highs but it really shines in its lower frequency responses for percussion is great and they sound very clean at any volume. Great speakers imo I had to do a slight repair with some super glue on one tweeter where the ribbon was separated on the bottom from the glue. Easy fix I don’t know if I should keep them though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg