• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Leema Acoustics Element DAC & Preamp Review

Rate this DAC & Pre-amp

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 79 51.0%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 7 4.5%

• Total voters

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Personal preference I guess.
I hate orange or yellow colored sun glasses and much prefer a blue tint. LOL
Bright Red shade is my fav. With chrome and red reflective characteristics. I had Harley Davidson prescription lenses frames and I kicked in for the clip on shades in bright red with chrome and reflection and got the HD leather case too for the clip-ons. Man what a nice setup. I eventually wore out the black chrome frames and got them again but in silver with bead blasted highlights. Again what a beautiful set of frames in gorgeous silver metal finish. Those Italians that made them for Harley Davidson really made some quality stuff.

Ken Tajalli

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Personal preference I guess.
I hate orange or yellow colored sun glasses and much prefer a blue tint. LOL
From internet:

How does the human eye receive light?

The human eye has two types of photoreceptors located in the retina which receive light, the rods and cones. Rods are responsible for low light vision and the cones are responsible for high light vision. The rods are extremely sensitive to light, more than 1,000 more sensitive to light than the cones.

When looking at the light spectrum chart above, the colors on the far right (red / orange) are furthest from ultraviolet rays (sunlight) and closest to infrared rays (invisible to the eye). This makes the colors red and orange ideal choices night vision as we will further explain below

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Bright Red shade is my fav. With chrome and red reflective characteristics. I had Harley Davidson prescription lenses frames and I kicked in for the clip on shades in bright red with chrome and reflection and got the HD leather case too for the clip-ons. Man what a nice setup. I eventually wore out the black chrome frames and got them again but in silver with bead blasted highlights. Again what a beautiful set of frames in gorgeous silver metal finish. Those Italians that made them for Harley Davidson really made some quality stuff.
ROTFLMAO ;)

Top Bottom