• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

IEMs w/ oval shaped nozzles

asrUser

It seems that most IEMS only have round shaped nozzles. So far I've tested so many TWS In-Ears and maybe I'll try some IEMs. What did I find out about TWS earphones? All round shaped nozzles weren't comfortable for more than 30 min, but oval nozzles on the other hand were a lot more comfortable. I kept the Huawei Freebuds Pro as they are probably one of the most comfortable TWS earphones. I can wear them for hours and forget about wearing them. Apple TWS earphones are probably also comfortable.

Now let's return to IEMs. So far I've found the Ikko OH2 and some IEMs from Vision ears. The latter are expensive as hell! Does anyone know more IEMs with oval nozzles?

@Tks Maybe you know more about this? (I've seen your posts here https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...panel-for-different-frequency-response.25504/ )

MCH

Major Contributor
I guess this is not what you are looking for, but they are oval and very comfortable. Never thought the oval shape was the reason behind the comfort but now that you mention it...

OP
A

asrUser

Ikko OH1S also got oval nozzles and they're more expensive than the OH2. GS Audio should also sell some IEMs on Aliexpress. GS Audio GT8 and probably others as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom