• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

JBL Endurance Run 2

Rednaxela

Major Contributor
I figured this belongs on this thread: Sean Olive's Harman EQ from his twitter account (which you should all follow). This is a great and possibly the cheapest way to "hear what he hears" (theoretically, of course, given our unique ear/canal shapes).

Click to increase size.

View attachment 362085
View attachment 362086
Thank you so much for this.

For anyone interested I have attached the displayed filter set as an Equalizer APO readable file.

Attachments

• jbl_endurance_run_2_harman_iem_2019_Qudelix-5K.txt
    771 bytes · Views: 15

Ste_S

I figured this belongs on this thread: Sean Olive's Harman EQ from his twitter account (which you should all follow). This is a great and possibly the cheapest way to "hear what he hears" (theoretically, of course, given our unique ear/canal shapes).

Click to increase size.

View attachment 362085
View attachment 362086

Tried the PEQ with the even cheaper JBL T160, which nicely opens them up. Considering I paid £6 for them on discount, they're not bad at all.

Top Bottom