• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

hifi-express.com

DTTOM37

They've actually replied quickly, informing me that they were out of stock in the French warehouse and decided to send it from the chinese warehouse, with tax and customs expenses pre-payed. Let's see how it goes...
As you may have already read, they don't ship from Europe, it's obviously the option to catch the enviromental concious customers from Europe!

lazaro

Just received the wrong product. DL200 instead of the AL200. They were actually quick to respond. Will be sending it back and they say they will reimburse the shipping costs...

This store offers products at attractive prices, but is not serious at all... overcharges for the product via Paypal with dubious explanations (conversion costs for a product ordered in Germany, delivered in France... therefore Europe/Europe , no costs) and if the product breaks down, no support, just an email address asking you for a video, then nothing, no response to try to pass the 7 days after receipt of the product and thus charge you the costs of port to send the product to after-sales service...

Or more simply, to discourage you from sending it...

Simply flee so as not to lose your money.

arunthopil

@lazaro

Can you please share further updates.

I'm reaching out for some advice on a similar order issue I'm currently facing. I live in Ireland and recently ordered a Sabaj A30a, specifying the UK as the source location. The order was processed quickly, but just a few hours later, I received an email indicating that the package was actually being shipped from China.

This change in the origin of shipment has left me concerned about potential import taxes, which wasn't something I anticipated when I made the purchase. I've already contacted the seller for clarification but haven't received any response yet.

As the package is already on its way, I feel a bit stuck and unsure about what to expect, especially regarding the import tax. I'm considering PayPal's buyer protection as a fallback if things don't go as planned. I'll keep you updated on how this situation unfolds.

Has anyone else experienced something similar? Any advice on how to handle this situation, especially with regards to potential import taxes, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

@lazaro

Can you please share further updates.

I'm reaching out for some advice on a similar order issue I'm currently facing. I live in Ireland and recently ordered a Sabaj A30a, specifying the UK as the source location. The order was processed quickly, but just a few hours later, I received an email indicating that the package was actually being shipped from China.

This change in the origin of shipment has left me concerned about potential import taxes, which wasn't something I anticipated when I made the purchase. I've already contacted the seller for clarification but haven't received any response yet.

As the package is already on its way, I feel a bit stuck and unsure about what to expect, especially regarding the import tax. I'm considering PayPal's buyer protection as a fallback if things don't go as planned. I'll keep you updated on how this situation unfolds.

Has anyone else experienced something similar? Any advice on how to handle this situation, especially with regards to potential import taxes, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Indeed, you must wait for receipt of the package to find out if your order will be subject to a tax, as far as I am concerned, shipping from China to France, no tax.

For after-sales service... I think only PayPal will be your ally...

In the hope that everything goes well for you,

Snoopy

Major Contributor
Ordered there once. They didn’t have the dac that I wanted in the color that I ordered. So they offered another color. I declined and asked for a refund.

Since my order was Euro to USD I got a shit scammed out of me with exchange rates and „restocking“ fees for a cancelled order.

Lost like 25€ on that order for something that wasn’t even my problem.

Would never order from that shop again.

Kegemusha

Addicted to Fun and Learning
For 10 days ago I ordered a loxjie A30, "shipped from EU", and of course this was a lie, if I would I know the amp would be coming from China I would not ordered it ( I just found the thread) Already there was a bad start.
I recieved the amp, no sms or nothing, the amp was outside the door, lucky I checked the hifiexpress tracking page to discover this.
When I connected the A30, Aux in and UsB sound never worked. BT and optical were fine. After 2hs all stop working. Just cracking sound out from the device.

So we'll, the tedious work to deal with a Chinese company now, seems only by chat I get some sort of contact (email have no answer yet), takes 24hs to get an som sort of answer.
Luckily I used PayPal, so if I don't any response I will open a case there.

I personally would NOT recommend this site, just cheeting you by the Shipped from EU is enough to not buy anything from them. If you are ok with that, then, might be ok if you get a working product.

Last edited:
Top Bottom