• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

heart condition

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor

Get well soon @Andysu
i be honest , hardly understood , i can't understand the lyrics , far too much audio frequency masking effect of the instruments , otherwise it sounds like noise on the CB radio midband channel 5 AM with hundreds of overlapping stations

otherwise a bit fuzzy tingle , like pins and needles effect at present , relaxing , heart pulse rate still has fractions of fluctuation , graph still shows tiny variables of erratic small spikes , but when laying down i feel okay , its when moving around , oxygen levels change blood vessels , muscle strength around 75 to 80% i would say at present , still a bit away from +90%

thanks

raif71

Major Contributor
i be honest , hardly understood , i can't understand the lyrics , far too much audio frequency masking effect of the instruments , otherwise it sounds like noise on the CB radio midband channel 5 AM with hundreds of overlapping stations

otherwise a bit fuzzy tingle , like pins and needles effect at present , relaxing , heart pulse rate still has fractions of fluctuation , graph still shows tiny variables of erratic small spikes , but when laying down i feel okay , its when moving around , oxygen levels change blood vessels , muscle strength around 75 to 80% i would say at present , still a bit away from +90%

thanks
I guess it is a song about hope and perseverance in hard times. People here and your cats are rooting for you in their own way. :)

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
How about this one

yes , thanks , that's called music and clear lyrics , not those noisy pop songs where the produces can't get the production of instruments and lyrics mixed clearly
typical with musical movie soundtracks have to be clear sounding
thanks

Reactions: MAB

Sonny1

Thanks for sharing your story and pictures. Anyone who is concerned about the cat when they are going through such a harrowing experience must be a good person. I look forward to hearing about your recovery! Best of luck to you.

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
Thanks for sharing your story and pictures. Anyone who is concerned about the cat when they are going through such a harrowing experience must be a good person. I look forward to hearing about your recovery! Best of luck to you.
oh , the cats are fine

2nd short trip on bike to get the medication , coming back i sort of pushed it bit going up hill and got winded and dismounted , had to sit on seat/bench for 10 mins , felt dizzy
this maybe due to lower heart chamber
i should take it easy
thanks

DonR

Major Contributor
Bonnie Prince Charlie says taking it easy is the best way

IMG_20240302_211800.jpg

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
oh , the cats are fine

2nd short trip on bike to get the medication , coming back i sort of pushed it bit going up hill and got winded and dismounted , had to sit on seat/bench for 10 mins , felt dizzy
this maybe due to lower heart chamber
i should take it easy
thanks
I totally understand sitting for awhile to get everything under control. I went down to the river with peeps for a weenie roast fire last summer and we had a nice time but where short on water we found out because we overstayed. To get back to the city level was a stair climbing agony of I counted over 300 thick stair risers. Big steps each time. I stopped several times and finally made it to the top. I was so freakishly thirsty that I was really irritated by that and I could hear my heartbeat in my ears and my leg muscles where really pumped up and sore. I had to sit for ~20 minutes and some people there said I should slow it down because I was exhibiting the early signs of a possible heart attack. I was a mess...LoL. I live in a local with long very cold winters that include wind too and so we don't get out for much more than groceries and important stuff. The exercise level is not high. I was a year round cross training athlete for all my 30s and part of my 40s so I have a good solid core and muscles with fat over that but the reality is that 300+ stairs is too much to just out of the blue attack. My blood pressure 2 days ago @ the dr office was 120 over 80 so it's textbook good but my muscle tone is lacking and I really need to get out in good weather. Take care and don't athletically attack anything suddenly... :D

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
@Doodski , it seems both us and sure few many more here , take it easy
my cats snuggle cuddled on the bed with me , they are taking it easy
thanks

417532386_10161152415875149_7058436901037611220_n.jpg

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
@Doodski , it seems both us and sure few many more here , take it easy
my cats snuggle cuddled on the bed with me , they are taking it easy
thanks

View attachment 356039
LoL... I wish i had a kitteh(s). I love cats and dogs too. As per living with animals, LoL... I did have a pretty bad looking recent mouse invasion behind my refrigerator. There was a tiny mouse hole in the wall behind the fridge that the building handyman found for me and he clogged it with steel wool. I cleaned up the many mouse droppings and old crystalized urine, vacuumed, sterilized and mopped thoroughly the entire living quarters and dusted all the surfaces. As my GP doctor stated after I had a very very severe allergic to the mouse crap he said you need to have a mouse genocide ASAP. LoL. He's really funny and a good guy from Nigeria. It's great you can have a bunch of kittehs running around @ home and snoozing with them too. The last cat I had I named Bonehead because he was a Burmese Blue and they rub their heads on people. The nicest cat I ever saw. :D

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
LoL... I wish i had a kitteh(s). I love cats and dogs too. As per living with animals, LoL... I did have a pretty bad looking recent mouse invasion behind my refrigerator. There was a tiny mouse hole in the wall behind the fridge that the building handyman found for me and he clogged it with steel wool. I cleaned up the many mouse droppings and old crystalized urine, vacuumed, sterilized and mopped thoroughly the entire living quarters and dusted all the surfaces. As my GP doctor stated after I had a very very severe allergic to the mouse crap he said you need to have a mouse genocide ASAP. LoL. He's really funny and a good guy from Nigeria. It's great you can have a bunch of kittehs running around @ home and snoozing with them too. The last cat I had I named Bonehead because he was a Burmese Blue and they rub their heads on people. The nicest cat I ever saw. :D
a companion cat , dog be nice
thanks

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
well , going hospital again for check up , see how i feel , cycle down mostly be down hill , little up narrow hill and then down and flat road ,
weather looks okay tomorrow
i still feel bit wobbly and get small dizzy spells , so if i set off at right time i should get there without breaking any sweat , that's the plan
thanks

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
totally exhausted after going down hospital , for something else , took me 40 mins half my speed normally could or would have done 30mph , it seems half of that 15 18mph a,d had pause between faint headed and bit breathless , and aches around upper legs and walking bit felt wobbly , but mounted again and continued on

flyover bridge very loud street level traffic dB , my cat Bear tried to kill me 2022 with JBL cinema HF compression horn 50ilbs fell on my head , blood everywhere

coming back bit slower and stopped off at top secret high end game restaurant , not been in there for 5 or 6 years due to seeing the flies buzzing around , but braved it and hardly any files may have sorted it
had high end roast , what is wrong with me

431989460_10161157654470149_8983091920096033869_n.jpg

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
i still feel bit wobbly and get small dizzy spells
I'm just starting to require the stainless steel hand railings and grab handles that I had installed in the shower/bath. All that steaming hot water that stops the stiffness but makes me dizzy...LoL. It is what it is and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it that's for sure!

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
I'm just starting to require the stainless steel hand railings and grab handles that I had installed in the shower/bath. All that steaming hot water that stops the stiffness but makes me dizzy...LoL. It is what it is and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it that's for sure!
you have to grab it by the handrail to stabilise any possible fall over , few times had to walk and break the bike so stays in fixed position while i breath and calm , relax before thinking , am i okay now ? , so , so okay
got be careful skin feet and baths water stepping in and out

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
totally exhausted after going down hospital , for something else , took me 40 mins half my speed normally could or would have done 30mph
That's amazing. I used to cycle ~age 34 everyday for years and I could maintain max 52 km/h on flats with my Raleigh hybrid mountain bike that was really fast I thought. So if you can do 50 km/h you are doing extremely well. @ half that speed that's a serious workout for anybody.
it seems half of that 15 18mph a,d had pause between faint headed and bit breathless , and aches around upper legs and walking bit felt wobbly , but mounted again and continued on
That @Andysu for me is when I pull over or stop all that I am doing. I have had some serious injuries due to being tired and worn out from athletic exertion. I passed out when P'ing at the bathroom and hit my head on the corner of the sink and have a big scar there now. Dr said working out too hard and blood pressure dropped for some reason. Then I was exhausted from not taking rest days and I went off a curb with a wheelie and did not have the strength and I went flat out on the pavement and was scraped up really bad and a car missed killing me by maybe ~20 cm. So take care!
my cat Bear tried to kill me 2022 with JBL cinema HF compression horn 50ilbs fell on my head , blood everywhere
I have to chuckle over this one. Sorry but I do. It happens... I've had animals near kill me or even try as in the case of BOSS the HUGE aggressive milk cow that scraped my abdomen pretty good when she attempted to gore me with her huge sharp horn. It was summertime and I had no shirt on and was feeding her and she simply was not fed at the rate she demanded and so she tried to kill me. If not for a handy 4 foot long 2x4 wood piece that was handy that I used to hammer her with all my might above the face between the horns I think I would be dead... I felt really good the day I put as bullet between her eyes and then we ate her. :D

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
saw a nurse to no day ,
blood circulation due to lower heart chamber at certain % , medical nurse explained in less than 1 min and it makes sense why my upper legs get weakened so quickly and i have to lay down for many hours to recover
anyway , relaxing , thanks

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
saw a nurse to no day ,
blood circulation due to lower heart chamber at certain % , medical nurse explained in less than 1 min and it makes sense why my upper legs get weakened so quickly and i have to lay down for many hours to recover
anyway , relaxing , thanks
Will keep you in my prayers. Best wishes for your full recovery mate.

Top Bottom