• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

heart condition

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
saw a nurse to no day ,
blood circulation due to lower heart chamber at certain % , medical nurse explained in less than 1 min and it makes sense why my upper legs get weakened so quickly and i have to lay down for many hours to recover
anyway , relaxing , thanks
I hope you are recovering from your condition. It takes time and patience. Be sure to limit salt over everything and take all the meds the docs prescribe exactly as they prescribe. People recover from things like this and live for years. I was diagnosed with something similar in 2004 and made a full recovery. I can now walk five miles a day, and do everything with no restrictions. Just keep at it. Good to hear from you. Keep up the progress. We're rooting for you.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
saw a nurse to no day ,
blood circulation due to lower heart chamber at certain % , medical nurse explained in less than 1 min and it makes sense why my upper legs get weakened so quickly and i have to lay down for many hours to recover
anyway , relaxing , thanks

Yeah yeah yeah... But how are the cats? ;)

Thanks for the update Andy, and take care of yourself. I hope you are feeling better soon and can get back to your normal adventures.

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
Yeah yeah yeah... But how are the cats? ;)

Thanks for the update Andy, and take care of yourself. I hope you are feeling better soon and can get back to your normal adventures.
that's like asking , where's the cat ? thanks

the cats are fine , presently been fed and relaxing , been cuddling around me

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
Will keep you in my prayers. Best wishes for your full recovery mate.
thanks
i felt dizzy/faint for a few seconds last night , sigh it's the blood circulation ,
i have to grab the other type medication , mon day
this whole issue is trail and error

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
I hope you are recovering from your condition. It takes time and patience. Be sure to limit salt over everything and take all the meds the docs prescribe exactly as they prescribe. People recover from things like this and live for years. I was diagnosed with something similar in 2004 and made a full recovery. I can now walk five miles a day, and do everything with no restrictions. Just keep at it. Good to hear from you. Keep up the progress. We're rooting for you.
thanks
i mentioned to nurse and she said little salt is okay , same with sugar , in limited small amounts , ? what is small amounts

i like cycling be same as walking with using the upper leg mussel that simply requires correct % blood circulation from my lower heart chamber

well tree outside starting to blossom and summertime is nearing , so i see how far i can get , my cat Bear i think is eagerly excited to going out

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
i'm going to insist a full physical test next visit to clinic as clearly there been some steps missing here , a sort of sinad heart test and maybe treadmill , being sat in chair and moving body around at certain angles as I still get dizzy effects , strange pressure in my arms sort of kinder , out of phase sync electrical bio feelings ? i need a proper test , also skeptical if something else may have caused it that may have eluded ?

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
i think i will have days when feeling 70% or lesser , at present i feel like low 90% which i think is okay
had good nose blow earlier as sort of eluded me ask , medical heart nurse , if its possible nose , which bleeds often gets rather blocked with bloody mucus that needs be picked out as it gets stuck in the nose passages and that can cause intake of air flow to be disrupted and may , maybe cause some blood flow issues or other stability ?
my nose passage gets blocked very fast ,needs picking with special tool i made to loosen the mucus so i can pick it out in huge , and no one wonder i can't easily breath , and blow the rest out ( yes i can see some reading and feeling cringed ) how you think it makes me ? i have to do this at least 3 to 4 times each day , usually one may easily blow their nose once a day

not sure how my legs feel if i were to go for roast dinner down the road would i suddenly still get weak in the upper legs ?
thing with my lower heart chamber may start pumping correctly again at any time ?

anyway those are more questions ? i have to ask , medical heart nurse on the next visit

thanks

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
still feeling faint , days i still feel like i recovered 100% , but still in low 90% , soon as i start walking around for few mins , feel like +80% , blood circulation and feeling in upper legs weakens ,
been in bed most of the day , psoriasis is getting worse due to , heart issue ? the heat issue with medication ? or just the medication that has stimulated/triggered off my psoriasis its been laying low for several no years and it stings , it pinches it has warm feeling its generally extra lousy and psoriasis can slowly me , as it does with others , i don't want treatment for it , been there before and it faded down ? but due to skin cells accelerating too fast and the above " __ "

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
still feeling faint , days i still feel like i recovered 100% , but still in low 90% , soon as i start walking around for few mins , feel like +80% , blood circulation and feeling in upper legs weakens ,
been in bed most of the day , psoriasis is getting worse due to , heart issue ? the heat issue with medication ? or just the medication that has stimulated/triggered off my psoriasis its been laying low for several no years and it stings , it pinches it has warm feeling its generally extra lousy and psoriasis can slowly me , as it does with others , i don't want treatment for it , been there before and it faded down ? but due to skin cells accelerating too fast and the above " __ "

What a drag! So sorry this is impacting your quality of life as it is. Try to stay positive and keep at the work of getting better!

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
What a drag! So sorry this is impacting your quality of life as it is. Try to stay positive and keep at the work of getting better!
you and i , in the same boat , ( i'll drag you row ) both within the 50's thou mine started in 40's and didn't think , ( no drinking or smoking ) just a bit overweight for body height

Top Bottom