• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

GGNTKT M3 yes M3 Formerly known as M2!

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I think I answered all your questions.
Not really. I, too, would like to know what is the exact number. That would be one between zero and 20. A couple, to me, means two. if it means something different to you, please clarify/quantify.

sigbergaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
How is he under any obligation to inform you guys about how many speakers he has delivered? :) This forum sometimes.. :oops:

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
How is he under any obligation to inform you guys about how many speakers he has delivered? :) This forum sometimes.. :oops:
No one said he was. All he needs to do is state that fact. Instead, he dances around the topic and implies. Transparency and forthrightness are important characteristics of humans, not just in this form. The people in this forum sometimes :rolleyes:

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I’m not a native speaker, so it might be my bad (using „a couple of“ in a sense as it is defined in Merriam-Webster dictionary).

However you can draw your assumption from the number of the first batch which I quantified in Post #175. I won’t disclose any other sales or business numbers.
Per Merriam Webster, "a couple" can mean 2 or a few? Since it is not clear which one you were referring to in your response, people were asking for more clarification. If you elect not to disclose, no problem, just state that and be done with it.

EJ3

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I have never, until now, heard that a couple referred to more than 2.
2 couples would be 4 individual items, matched in pairs. Or 2 pairs,
I grew up in both Charleston, SC & Salzburg, Austria and have lived on Islands in the Western Pacific & Indian Ocean, and many other places in my 66+ years.
Both of these seemed a bit more flexible: few generally meant 2-5 & several meant more than that but less than 10.
Obviously, people who have other meanings (including Merriam Webster, grew up differently than I did.

thewas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I have never, until now, heard that a couple referred to more than 2.
2 couples would be 4 individual items, matched in pairs. Or 2 pairs,
I grew up in both Charleston, SC & Salzburg, Austria and have lived on Islands in the Western Pacific & Indian Ocean, and many other places in my 66+ years.
Both of these seemed a bit more flexible: few generally meant 2-5 & several meant more than that but less than 10.
Obviously, people who have other meanings (including Merriam Webster, grew up differently than I did.
I think it should be differentiated also between "one couple" and "a couple off", I am not native english but both in my English and in one of my native languages I had learned and was using it for both.

Ra1zel

Addicted to Fun and Learning
The signal to noise ratio of this forum start to become ridiculously low

EJ3

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I think it should be differentiated also between "one couple" and "a couple off", I am not native english but both in my English and in one of my native languages I had learned and was using it for both.
It's a difference in context: there is one couple over there me (typically meaning people). Or there is a couple of people over there meaning that there ae 2 people over there but not meaning that they are together.

pierre

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
CEA2034.jpg

I added the M3 to spinorama.org. Impressive flatness and great cardiod effect! @roland{at}GGNTKT would you send me the raw data please?

Tovarich007

Great speaker it seems, indeed.
Hope to read soon an indpendent review including measuremens and listening tests.
I like the design styling too, better looking IMO than its older sister M1.

By the way, I find quite silly and intrusive and thus totally inacceptable the questions in order to know the number of speakers GGNTKT has delivered !
WTF about that ? We all know that GGNTKT is very far from a mass market ccompany, so why do u want to know this ? Are you tax or labor inspectors ? Or undercover competitors ?
Yeah, people on this forum sometimes :rolleyes:

As I'm not myself a native english speaking person, I use,the expression " a couple of" just like Roland does. As for me too, it means "two or a few more".
That's the way my american family in law and friends use this expression too.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I would very much like a pair here, certainly one of the most interesting designs out there.
Keith

Tachyon88

Why is the D&D8c able to produce more bass than this larger speaker with its larger drivers ?

Top Bottom