• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Genelec GLM Review (Room EQ & Setup)

No, I set it a lower level so that when the DAC output is at full level it’s very loud, but don’t blow my head off.
My volume control is analog, before the input to the genelec "system".
So I can play quite low (and blow heads if needed :) ). But the question is if its better to keep the GUI/digital volume slider to 0.0db??

Ecksbocks

Is it just me having issues saving my settings to GLM-cloud?

I'm getting the message "could not upload setup file to cloud" since many months back. I've tried every possible way I have found searching the matter, firewall permission, creating new setup files, logging in/out, change computer.

Cheers!

EDIT:
I might have solved it. It seems one only can have 2 setup files in GLM-cloud and I tried to upload a third setup file.

EDIT2: It is possible to have 3 setup files.

Last edited:

MrSoul4470

Same here. I gave up saving to the cloud because it just doesn't work properly. Refuses to save into an existing slot (overwrite existing settings) and then you cannot even empty that slot anymore. Very buggy.

Ecksbocks

Same here. I gave up saving to the cloud because it just doesn't work properly. Refuses to save into an existing slot (overwrite existing settings) and then you cannot even empty that slot anymore. Very buggy.
I had to manually copy my preferred and tweakd group to a new setup file and then I was able to save to the cloud. I also used the support button within GLM and asked for a complete wipe of existing files on the cloud. The thing is and your right, I still cannot save the old setup to cloud efter that, so it is corrupt somehow.

I don't really need the cloud, but sometimes I use GLM from another computer.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-22 at 12.23.21.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-22 at 12.23.21.png
    495.2 KB · Views: 55
Top Bottom