• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FLUANCE TURNTABLE SPEED ADJ

EBBOY

having trouble adj. speed on my turntable any hints on this getting screwdriver seated properly etc. like this turntable but

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
Which model? There are (or have been) several. EDIT: Looks like they're all basically the same.
I found this on their support page:

My guess is -- make sure you're using a good quality screwdriver of the right size. I like the Wiha screwdrivers for stuff like this.

1711238428344.png

This (EDIT: i.e., ASR) is a kind of funny place to ask ;) -- you might want to try somewhere like the "vinyl" forum at audiokarma or audioasylum

Last edited:

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Which model? There are (or have been) several.
I found this on their support page:

This is a kind of funny place to ask ;) -- you might want to try somewhere like the "vinyl" forum at audiokarma or audioasylum
It is in the appropriate area of this forum....

I never liked the adjustments for belt drives, why I went dd back in the 80s :)

Golf

having trouble adj. speed on my turntable any hints on this getting screwdriver seated properly etc. like this turntable but

Reading this makes me feel that there are a lot of other things which have to be adjusted, prior to any TT speed.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Another question, how are you measuring accuracy and/or why are you needing to change speed?

morillon

Major Contributor
in your case...better is use stroboscope solution.....
(old incandescent lamps work very well...no need for a halogen , that s better make it in playing with paper strob , very light...etc)

Last edited:
Top Bottom