• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

PSA for UK : Roksan Attessa Turntable £399 in Satin White @ Richer Sounds

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Could be a good buy for those in the UK after a turntable, £399 from Richer Sounds if you're a vip member which is only an email signup.

I'm considering getting one for a mates kid 16th birthday in April, I have a pair of KRK Rokit 5's unused that would pair with them, He's currently using a cheap/****** £160 all in one unit with built in speaker, I'll phone the Carlisle branch (50 miles away) and see if they have stock.

Found a review here - no idea how biased or accurate his reviews are but he seems suitably impressed with it for the normal asking price, in the comments a few folk mention platter wobble which was an issue on a number of tables, if I decide to buy one I'll get richer sounds to check it before I buy.

Roksan Attessa Turntable in Satin White £399

Top Bottom