• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

fredoamigo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Don't know if it's sold cheaper out there but the RME ADI-2 pro fs BE is sold by a dealer (Aalen Hifi) on eBay Kleinanzeigen in Germany under this ID for 1599 EUR (few items on stock) :

ID: 1362196665

Cheers
Thank you for your post...I just took it from them :cool:

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
esprit-EZ-titus-ash-packshot-0_1800x1800.jpg

- Triangle Esprit Titus EZ - Black Ash, pair: 239.99€ (o_O) instead of 599€. I believe these are over 1K$ in US (which is a scam, as you can see). At LDLC with coupon 10BORNES. They seem to ship over all EU, and maybe overseas.

Koppa

I ordered a pair, but not sure whether I even want them, some reviews say that they are bright and harsh due to the horns.

https://www.whathifi.com/triangle/esprit-titus-ez/review:

They sound tonally uneven and have a peaky treble that needs little encouragement to sound harsh and aggressive. Triangle has long promoted horn-loaded tweeters so it’s no surprise to find one here. It’s a titanium dome fronted by a distinctive and rather aggressive-looking phase plug.

So you probably haven't missed much

Edit: also pretty directional speakers

Last edited:
OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Looking around on the web it looks like they are reliable web shop, can anyone share their experience?
"Looks like"? Are you kidding? I linked a ton of links from this site (or any shop I consider reliable) for years on ASR...:p

Atoll sucks on the other hand. Don't buy anything from them.

Last edited:

ralph

"Looks like"? Are you kidding? I linked a ton of links from this site (or any shop I consider reliable) for years on ASR...:p

Atoll sucks. Don't buy anything from them.

Thanks @VintageFlanker , I vaguely remember having seen a few of your posts with links to this site ;)
I do like Atoll's cases and board design but the few measurements I've seen didn't look too promising.

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
it is, but it also has a local warehouse (Rotterdam, if i'm not mistaken)

Top Bottom