• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

ad_fletch

Forum Donor
Oh man, I got very excited when I saw HomeCine prices for Focal Arias (courtesy of earlier posts by @VintageFlanker). They're literally half the Australian prices! Then I did a shipping quote for a pair of 926s. 994EUR. Ouch. Think I need to stop looking at these bargain threads ;)

Grotti

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
1623693751160.png

Musical Fidelity M6 500 for 2999 Euro (bl or si) instead of 5599 Euro at https://www.sg-akustik.de

JoostE

Somewhat related: what brand of headphone cables do you EU guys use? Would preferably buy in EU.

Before you kill me: I am not looking for better sound, I don't believe cables change sound. Just better esthetics and feel (more flexible). Looking for a balanced cable for focal clear right now (4.4/XLR to dual 3.5)

BobbyTimmons

Somewhat related: what brand of headphone cables do you EU guys use? Would preferably buy in EU.

Before you kill me: I am not looking for better sound, I don't believe cables change sound. Just better esthetics and feel (more flexible). Looking for a balanced cable for focal clear right now (4.4/XLR to dual 3.5)
I'm using the Meze 99 Classics replacement cable. It's very overpriced (£25 for a piece of wire), but it's quite aesthetically elegant. Although it's not XLR so might not be suitable for your purposes. https://www.amazon.co.uk/3m-Cable-Classics-Walnut-Silver/dp/B0756FZHTT

JoostE

Thnx, that is actually not all that bad for a cable from a headphone brand. Sadly not balanced...

Grotti

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Don't know if it's sold cheaper out there but the RME ADI-2 pro fs BE is sold by a dealer (Aalen Hifi) on eBay Kleinanzeigen in Germany under this ID for 1599 EUR (few items on stock) :

ID: 1362196665

Cheers

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Top Bottom