• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Class D integrated amp

KaeliKoo

I searched ASR for any review on Aiyima A06 but didn't find anything. I became interested in this amp when it was listed on Wal-mart for $53 new. What really spiked my interest was that it came with Aiyima 36V6A power supply. I like that PS because it's between the 32V and 48V and doesn't heat up the amp, or minimal heat. Aiyima sells the 36V for around $34-35 so I figured I'd pick one up for the PS mainly and get a little amp for $18 and give it to someone who had none. Wal-Mart ships to me in 2 days so easy enough to check it out and it arrived yesterday.

What surprised me is this nice little A06 amp - has tone controls and fixed aux out. It uses TI TDA7498E amplifier chip and it sounds quite nice, have compared it with un-modded A07 on same PS and has a stronger bass output than A07. The tone controls have stepped indents as does the volume knob. Similar to Fosi TB10D with better tone controls and a aux out, and I do like the TB10D a lot. Both have comparable soundstage. With a 36V power unit included, I think it's really good little package.

Last edited:
Top Bottom