R

Latest activity Postings About

• R
      rgruber replied to the thread WiiM Ultra.
      When I think of Bob Seger I think of the mediocrity of FM radio that streaming freed us from. Turn the page...
    • R
      You mean like these guys: In fairness they actually tested one but they do struggle to say exactly how it isn't as good as more...
    • R
      Will have to wait for ne plus ultra.
    • R
      I would think this late in the game they can't possibly implement a balanced architecture and balanced outs. Must be a mistake.
    • R
      Don't be silly, people here don't actually listen to their equipment, they just measure it ;) This guy has tested a bunch of op amps in...
    • R
      If you're interested in diving into this particular rabbit op amp hole: The really interesting thing in this is where he solders...
    • R
      No. Nor will I. I listened to the Crown and the Rotel back to back and it wasn't even close. The Rotel is sitting in my storage unit. I...
    • R
      My experience going from a well reviewed at the time class A/B Rotel 1520 to first a Crown XLS 1002 and then an XTZ-Edge A2 300 (both...
    • R
      I schlepped my $1000 Rotel receiver from Brooklyn to Stereo Exchange in Manhattan several times as one channel kept blowing till finally...
    • R
      Both MM and MC? For some reason I thought MM only. Does anyone know if it's a simple analog phono stage or if they are doing the phono...
    • R
      I like his series on building open baffle speakers but this review seems based on his preconceived notions and phoned in. Like he had to...
    • R
      Personally, I could live without the bass management but a decent balanced pre-amp would be great. Pre-amps are way overpriced for what...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom