• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). There are daily reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cambridge Audio CXN V2 Measurements (Streamer & DAC)

octavius

Finally I choose Node connected via coax cable to RME ADI-2 DAC instead CXN v2. I have to say there is no delay with this connections.

terrys999

Finally I choose Node connected via coax cable to RME ADI-2 DAC instead CXN v2. I have to say there is no delay with this connections.

Cxn converts dsd to pcm, but not spdif out coax and toslink send out dsd dop untouched.
I can connect optical out from cxn to my adi dac 2 fs. It shows as 176khz dsd bloody marvellous.

Snoopy

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Cxn converts dsd to pcm, but not spdif out coax and toslink send out dsd dop untouched.
I can connect optical out from cxn to my adi dac 2 fs. It shows as 176khz dsd bloody marvellous.

Makes no sense really to just use it as a streamer. For that its way to expensive and takes up to much space.

terrys999

Yep you wouldn’t buy it for the streaming to much £££
Cxn is yrs old, I wanted a good headphone amp.
Then I found out cxn outputted dsd dop that was a bonus.

Top Bottom