• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

ASR Panthers

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
What about the shrugging panther with a missing arm? Guessing that's somewhere between the headless panther and the shrugging panther?
Correct....

Canuck57

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
We need a hockey panther smiling without his two front teeth! Not sure where that would fit in the grading scale though.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Soccer panther equals golf panther for EU products he said once. Interesting choice.

As both games were invented on this fair isle, very interesting choice.

maverickronin

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Lets be honest, baseball is just a corruption of cricket for people with a short attention span, so basically British too ;-)

I don't know much much about cricket, but if baseball is for people with short attention spans then cricket games must take days to finish...

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I don't know much much about cricket, but if baseball is for people with short attention spans then cricket games must take days to finish...

Up to 5 days per match and can still end in a tie. Or have rain and no play for half a week.

beefkabob

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Was that a joke?

Cricket is the most horrible game in existence. One step below Russian Roulette. Even Douglas Adams knew that.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Was that a joke?

Cricket is the most horrible game in existence. One step below Russian Roulette. Even Douglas Adams knew that.

I honestly know nothing about it other than the funny rectangular bats.

Heathens

The most English of games excellently summed up , oddly enough, by two Irishmen.

One man (well, with a partner in the same boat) against 11 for up to 2 days solid play- out in the middle. With only tea and cucumber sandwiches for sustenance.

Canuck57

Forum Donor
I'm not sure Amir has the stamina for a cricket panther review it would take two weeks!

Last edited:

beefkabob

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If he gave cricket panthers, they'd have to go to Indian companies.

jeroboam

Wonder if we'll ever see UK/European manufacturers using the soccer panther instead of the meaningless What Hi 5 stars in their ads. Not anytime soon I expect :).

Forum Donor
Is there a dancing pink panther? Maybe similar to this?
dancing-ppanther.jpg

Katji

Major Contributor
The Pink Panther was British too, basically.

Top Bottom