• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Mivera

Major Contributor
It's so not Mike... It's another hopelessly contrived post that displays a generic inference in order to seduce the simple male...

Thanks though for making my point:D is the rescue team at the house yet?

Sorry for derailing thread, let's get it back on track.

Amir your point is unclear and seems to be a straw man argument.. :D

Once again you are judging her based on pose. She's still good looking even when she's not posing.

Dynamix

Addicted to Fun and Learning
It's so not Mike... It's another hopelessly contrived post that displays a generic inference in order to seduce the simple male...

Thanks though for making my point:D is the rescue team at the house yet?

Sorry for derailing thread, let's get it back on track.

Amir your point is unclear and seems to be a straw man argument.. :D

Is there an Off Topic section around here, where we degenerates can start a "hot babe" thread?

Mivera

Major Contributor
Is there an Off Topic section around here, where we degenerates can start a "hot babe" thread?
I deleted the off topic posts

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Once again you are judging her based on pose. She's still good looking even when she's not posing.
Oh ok... 911 save those girls..

Don't worry amir can move all this, it was fun.

As reactions to being told individual preference is a myth go I think this is a testimony to our great spirit. Try posting such anti audiophile sentiments on other forums and see what happens.

Last edited:

Mivera

Major Contributor

Mivera

Major Contributor
Typical dishonest behaviour of a hifi salesman :D Mike you have changed man:D what happened to honest Mike, putting out a bolo for that guy..
Just trying to fit in :)

Don Hills

Addicted to Fun and Learning

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Harman make their 'how to listen ' software available for all, it is really tough, I will post a link.
Keith.

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Thanks Alan, after struggling for a couple of hours I realised I did not have golden ears!
I must persevere with it just trying to find the time.
Keith.

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
High Fidelity or High End, would make a good starting point for a 'tree' diagram designed to aid anyone with future audio equipment purchases.
Keith.

sbo6

Fascinating Amir, thanks. It might be in one of the links you provided (apologies before asking) but the most interesting finding from the graph besides the unanimous correlation irrespective of training is the P and I speaker data sets. I would love to know what mfr. and model speaker they were to see if the designs are similar or not.

Top Bottom