• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Anyways, am I still allowed to enjoy my JBL's? Or what? :p
Yea enjoy your commonly setup.. Mass market approval speakers.. That's why you like weird jap music, it makes you feel individual. Buy some weird speakers and try listening to normal music like the rest of the forum:D

Dynamix

Addicted to Fun and Learning
"All tests were performed double blind using monophonic (single-loudspeaker) comparisons."

Who listens like that?

The tests showed a clear correlation between the results of mono and stereo. It's not like they just went with mono for the hell of it without trying stereo. That's not how science works.

How about you guys actually read the papers, rather than just make assumptions based on... Whatever it is you're basing it on. :rolleyes:

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor

Dynamix

Yea enjoy your commonly setup.. Mass market approval speakers.. That's why you like weird jap music, it makes you feel individual. Buy some weird speakers and try listening to normal music like the rest of the forum:D

Hey! I'll have you know, my speakers are "big in japan". That's why I bought them!

Wait... That doesn't really help my case at all, does it... Dammit! :mad:

:p

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Mike what is it with you and girls that look as though they have been hit on the side of the head with a baseball bat? What's going on with her arms, she seems to have had a stroke.

You like dumb blondes who can't control their limbs and look like puppets that need to be controlled by you? :eek::D Oh and don't mind a blow to the head or three... Bad times.

Dynamix

OK, that literally made me "LOL". :D

Attachments

• clear[1].png
    clear[1].png
    137 bytes · Views: 208

Mivera

Major Contributor
Mike what is it with you and girls that look as though they have been hit on the side of the head with a baseball bat? What's going on with her arms, she seems to have had a stroke.

You like dumb blondes who can't control their limbs and look like puppets that need to be controlled by you? :eek::D Oh and don't mind a blow to the head or three... Bad times.

That's the same girl as last time you said that. I just like how she looks, not her pose.

Dynamix

Chicks with dic... Nah, better not go there.

This thread is now officially derailed... :p

Dynamix

Well, this is awkward... :oops:

Dynamix

Also, I prefer brunettes. Subjectively speaking, of course... :cool:

Mivera

Major Contributor

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
You don't need much of a personality to model swimwear

Is this better:

View attachment 910 .
It's so not Mike... It's another hopelessly contrived pose that displays a generic inference in order to seduce the simple male...

Thanks though for making my point:D is the rescue team at the house yet?

Sorry for derailing thread, let's get it back on track.

Amir your point is unclear and seems to be a straw man argument.. :D

AJ can swoop in and explain why while opus argues semantics.. Where are those guys when you need them? And frank can tell us how it's all a waste of money as the test can be done remotely through recordings in you tube.

Last edited:
Top Bottom