• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

All About UFO's

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I find it fascinating that aliens seem to have only visited the USA and that their government is the only one hiding the evidence.
They've been to Brazil too.

And have very apparently gotten a "wax."

th

Solveit

Even if I want to believe those UFO's we need an close contact and a lots of videos from people in close distance so we maybe thinks it's real.
So easy to manipulate everything these days.
Even an sharp photo of an UFO we just think Photoshop...

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

"Scientists"

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor

AdrianusG

I find it fascinating that aliens seem to have only visited the USA and that their government is the only one hiding the evidence.
If you disregard reports from all other countries, (which there are many from over the last 5-6 decades) then yes, then you are right.

oceansize

Forum Donor
If you disregard reports from all other countries, (which there are many from over the last 5-6 decades) then yes, then you are right.
Like Mexico?

Alas for truthers: These skeletons are not alien life forms. Instead, they are most likely a composite of pre-Columbian human remains and animal bones, all pieced together with some plaster.

But how they aren’t real is a story that’s frankly wilder than aliens.

In fact, these little guys appear to have been literally crowdfunded into existence in 2017 as part of an ongoing attempt to create the illusion that these hucksters are sitting on an ancient alien gold mine. And that’s just the tip of the alien scam iceberg. The full picture includes a long lineup of skeevy con men dedicated to passing themselves off as pseudoscientific “experts,” from media veterans to fake archaeologists and doctors with dubious degrees — all committed to insisting (even as a litany of real scientists line up to object) that their fake aliens are real.

That’s a lot to unpack alongside these two dubious extraterrestrials, so let’s take a closer look.

AdrianusG

I guess that means that all governments across the globe must be coordinating to keep this stuff quiet
Not really, most countries are more open about their reports + Investigations into their cases than the US, only US pretended (till 2019 that is!) that they were not doing any investigation or were interested in the matter at all, until of course it was revealed that there was a secret program for some 7 or 8 years that was doing research into this subject.

Sokel

Master Contributor
Recently. The indigenous population of Australia has recorded the visitation of extraterrestrials nearly ten thousand years ago in the petroglyphs in the Kimberley.

View attachment 312292
Talking about ancient stuff:

"Then he pulled on a tunic and came limping out,
gripping a sturdy staff. At once he was helped along
by female servants made of gold, who moved to him.
They look like living servant girls, possessing minds,
hearts with intelligence, vocal chords, and strength.
They learned to work from the immortal gods.
These women served to give their master detailed help.

Hephaestus came limping up to Thetis and sat down
in a shining chair. Then, clasping her hand, he spoke: "

Iliad,Homer

(favorite subject in classical)

If one searches,one finds and adapts I suppose.

Last edited:

Sir Sanders Zingmore

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Not really, most countries are more open about their reports + Investigations into their cases than the US, only US pretended (till 2019 that is!) that they were not doing any investigation or were interested in the matter at all, until of course it was revealed that there was a secret program for some 7 or 8 years that was doing research into this subject.
Like Australia?

Key Messages
Department of Defence FOI 116/22/23 Item 1, Document 1
 Defence does not have a policy governing the reporting or recording of Unidentified
Aerial Phenomena (UAP) by either members of the public or Defence members.
 The Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) ceased the handling of reports of UAP in 1996 after determining there was no scientific or other compelling reason to continue to devote resources to the recording and investigation of UAP.

EDIT: I guess my point is that is that it doesn't seem credible to me that the USA is hiding incontrovertible of alien visits.
That means that either aliens have only visited the USA or they've visited loads of other countries and all of those countries are also hiding incontrovertible evidence.

Bill's razor would suggest that there simply is no incontrovertible evidence (hidden or otherwise) of aliens dropping by for a cuppa

Last edited:

AdrianusG

Like Australia?

Key Messages
Department of Defence FOI 116/22/23 Item 1, Document 1
 Defence does not have a policy governing the reporting or recording of Unidentified
Aerial Phenomena (UAP) by either members of the public or Defence members.
 The Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) ceased the handling of reports of UAP in 1996 after determining there was no scientific or other compelling reason to continue to devote resources to the recording and investigation of UAP.
And the Us government only started to admit they that they even had such a program, named AATIP after it was leaked to the press, by it's former leader and some others, aka because they HAD to at that point, otherwise they would still have kept it secret, not just for the world, but even for congress.

So, come to think of it, why did they even have such a program if they (Pentagon) thought it's all rubbish in the first place? very strange.

Sir Sanders Zingmore

Forum Donor
And the Us government only started to admit they that they even had such a program, named AATIP after it was leaked to the press, by it's former leader and some others, aka because they HAD to at that point, otherwise they would still have kept it secret, not just for the world, but even for congress.

So, come to think of it, why did they even have such a program if they (Pentagon) thought it's all rubbish in the first place? very strange.
so the only logical conclusion is that all other governments must have secret programs to hide the evidence they've found in their countries.

The notion that governments are somehow conspiring to keep this stuff secret (they must be, right? Otherwise why wouldn't there be leaks everywhere) is a dark road that leads to places I'd rather not go

Sir Sanders Zingmore

Forum Donor
The same pentagon that researched killing goats by staring at them (by the way I'd want to keep that one under wraps too)
just because they investigated it doesn't mean
- it was worth investigating
-they found anything

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
So, it seems like Avi Loeb found his marbles:

According to my understanding of cosmological theory, everything around here that is not hydrogen (and helium, and some of the lithium) is "interstellar in origin".

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
According to my understanding of cosmological theory, everything around here that is not hydrogen (and helium, and some of the lithium) is "interstellar in origin".
We are stardust, we are golden...

1695125577696.png

That cosmology degree sure paid off for Roberta Joan. ;)

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
We are stardust, we are golden...

View attachment 313092

That cosmology degree sure paid off for Roberta Joan. ;)
Yes, so technically @RayDunzl isn't correct, because we're all made up of elements created inside supernovae. Our constituent parts weren't made between stars, but inside of them ;)

Randy Bessinger

Forum Donor
I guess people around here aren old enough to remember Project Blue Book. So many years and still no concrete evidence of aliens. Hmmm, I wonder what it means?:):p

Last edited:

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
I guess people around here aten’t old enough to remember Project Blue Book. So many years and still no concrete evidence of aliens. Hmmm, I wonder what it means?:):p

I'm old enough.

It means they are sneaky...

Maybe they have to adhere to the Prime Directive.

Top Bottom