• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

advice for choosing amplifier, REW measurements

arivel

Hi everyone . I kindly ask you for advice.
I need a semiconductor amplifier to be used mainly for measurements with REW and microphone. I don't rule out using it for a secondary audio system, therefore possibly with a good quality/price ratio.
I prefer a vintage amplifier from the 70s-80s-90s to look for on the used market. it must be relatively easier to repair than other models in the event of a fault. expenditure not exceeding €100.
Hello and thanks .

GXAlan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi everyone . I kindly ask you for advice.
I need a semiconductor amplifier to be used mainly for measurements with REW and microphone. I don't rule out using it for a secondary audio system, therefore possibly with a good quality/price ratio.
I prefer a vintage amplifier from the 70s-80s-90s to look for on the used market. it must be relatively easier to repair than other models in the event of a fault. expenditure not exceeding €100.
Hello and thanks .

The Yamaha R-S202 recently tested here has the vintage look, and has all the other characteristics you ask for and can be found factory refurbished for $130 US, so you might be able to find a used one for 100€.

Top Bottom