- Dec 21, 2020
I believe the manufacturer is Shion. I looked on stereophile which had a bunch of the rooms but not that one.Can you identify it or provide a link?
Shion is Europe's leading manufacturer of the most technologically advanced Active Acoustic Interior Treatment Systems.
“SHION is developing a revolutionary modular system of smart acoustic treatment panels. Each panel features a motion-sensing algorithm that uses AI and ultrasound to cancel noise, calibrate the acoustic performance of any space and deliver the optimized sound to the listener’s position in real time — while offering an elegant visual statement that can complement any interior design.
* No more sweet spots: the system tracks the listener’s position, and the optimized sound follows them around the space in a “sound bubble in motion.” The listener becomes the sweet spot!
* Cancel unwanted noise and enhance the performance of any audio system
* Changing from jazz to rock? Opera to classical? Change the acoustic response of your space with one click in the app
* After initial setup, the system self-calibrates in real time
* Active noise cancellation up to 11 dB
* Easy-mounting wall panels or free-standing options available
* A great replacement for passive soft panels or spaces using multiple sets of treatment
* Suitable for both home theaters/listening rooms as well as hotel lobbies, restaurants and event venues looking to cancel noise and create focused acoustic zones.
Smart is Beautiful: Introducing the AI Sound Treatment with a Luxury Aesthetic
Atanis Zhelev and Maria Korolova — the husband/wife team behind SHION — have roots in high-end design: they’re both part of the world-renowned Zaha Hadid architectural studio, which has extensive experience developing innovative interior solutions in challenging spaces.”