• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
internet..
happy-new-year_o_2629487.jpg

Mike B

I bought a Rubbermaid tub with a tight fitting lid, a hamster, and some speaker cables. I put the hamster and the speaker cables in the tub, snapped the lid on and then double sealed it with duct tape. I waited a few days, opened it, and the hamster had obviously consumed all the oxygen, he was dead. Oxygen free cables for 1/10 the price!

sergeauckland

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I bought a Rubbermaid tub with a tight fitting lid, a hamster, and some speaker cables. I put the hamster and the speaker cables in the tub, snapped the lid on and then double sealed it with duct tape. I waited a few days, opened it, and the hamster had obviously consumed all the oxygen, he was dead. Oxygen free cables for 1/10 the price!
There may be a few people I'd like to substitute for the poor innocent hamster.

S.

Juhazi

Major Contributor
^Looks like a semi automatic night lotion distiller.

Katji

Major Contributor
( This in the context of sudden Prohibition. (Since 2 days ago.)

55ddccf8eb1b776ad4f5b8d8243cdd28.jpg

This one is better, although..uhh..limited demographically. ;)

20201230-162646.png

hmscott

Addicted to Fun and Learning
FB_IMG_1609039348377.jpg

Nice speaker!
My first thought: Noo!!, don't put the turntable on top of the speaker!! :)

My next thoughts involved more technical considerations, of course. ;)

Last edited:

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Wow ... gotta say, I feel like that some days. Maybe I should go to the vet, not the doctor.
We had a belly knife chained to the inside of the cow's stall for just such a bloat issue. That and quart sized bottles of oil for ingestion via pouring it down her throat. The one cow was a absolute pig and ate like there was no tomorrow. She bloated several times and each time she managed to survive. She was a horrible aggressive nasty dangerous beast that almost killed/gored me and was not missed. She died by the bullet and BBQ. :facepalm: The cow after her was a pleasure to deal with, cost much more and was followed with instruction to not turn her into BBQ steaks... :D

Inner Space

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The cow after her was a pleasure to deal with, cost much more and was followed with instruction to not turn her into BBQ steaks... :D

Which reminds me ... a hiker in the countryside saw a three-legged pig in a farmyard. Just then the farmer came out and he and the hiker fell into a conversation. The hiker asked about the pig, and the farmer said, "He's amazing. One night the farmhouse set on fire, and the pig smelled the smoke, and battered down the door with his trotters, and ran upstairs and rescued the whole family." "That is amazing," the hiker said. "Did he lose his leg during the rescue?" "Well, no," the farmer said. "But a special pig like that ... you can't eat him all at once."

Top Bottom