• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist

AA1bw9r8.jpg

KellenVancouver

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Was a campus security guard once who was given a jeep to drive around. A common need was jumping off student cars with dead batteries. So common they had mounted two bolts to hook battery jumper cables up so you didn't have to raise the hood. One set on each side. Some of us witnessed him one cold morning trying to use them on the jeep. Security jeep didn't start, so he got out the cables, raised the hood and hooked up first one side and then the other being puzzled why it was not working. :facepalm:
And his vote is equal to yours...

napfkuchen

Problems with your wife? Time to upgrade the stereo system ... :)

Neddy

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Problems with your wife? Time to upgrade the stereo system ... :)

Wow. That is HILARIOUS. Memories.
My first real girlfriend could (and did) do that under table zipper thing while sitting at my parents dining table - once when we were hosting one of our (well known) senators (congressman? can't remember which now)!
All I can remember is that I damned near choked on my meal, and everyone (incl said senator) looked at me as if to say 'WTF is the matter with that kid?'
Oddly enough, she later became a recording engineer and teacher at a well respected school. Later (recently) I even tracked down some CDs she'd mastered.
Also one of the early Venice Beach residents, she lived there for several years in the early 70s before returning to the east coast.
Long since passed way, sadly.
RIP Robin!!

Top Bottom