• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
1615232770601.png

Dmitri

Forum Donor
I dread to think where you're going to keep the screwdriver handle. :oops:
Funny you should mention that. So many seat cushions in the house have suffered from my having some forgotten tool in my back pocket. On the upside, what I believe you’re insuating would be quite hard to forget...so...silver lining: Probably could go ahead and safely reupholster the furniture.

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
I saw this posted on the Polk forums today.
I would think that, if anyone were on the slippery slope towards Type 2 diabetes and just wanted to get the whole danged thing over with, once and for all -- this is just the ticket.

peep peep yeah.png

I shared this with our son, who replied:
baby you can drive my car
peep peep, peep peep, yeah

Andysu

Major Contributor
Snake oil humor

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
Just be sure the kids get on the right bus....

Once had a septic service empty our tank, and the advertising sign on the truck? ”A Royal Flush Beats a Full House.”
Poop Humor. Gotta love it.

How about "We're number 1 in a number 2 business" or "Your poop is our bread & butter"? Actually seen these on different Septic service trucks.

Top Bottom