• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Same (even at the time). This was at the very beginning of the "secret backward messages" phase of fundamentalists doing horrible things to vinyl on a daily basis - so you needed to be able to include The Beatles and Jefferson Airplane along with Led Zeppelin and AC/DC somehow.

When I was a kid I only had cassettes to listen to so I took my black sabbath tape apart and rewound it backwards/placed it in a recordable tdk tape, needless to say it got chewed up in my tape deck and I never turned to the dark side.

Bleib

Major Contributor
When I was a kid I only had cassettes to listen to so I took my black sabbath tape apart and rewound it backwards/placed it in a recordable tdk tape, needless to say it got chewed up in my tape deck and I never turned to the dark side.
Bill Hicks had a thing or two to say about the subject
Not included in this short clip is that if you play New Kids on the Block backwards it sounds better

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist

19694b9e660fc653e663d6560e19282418a39143e539c710ee049fcc7835ad77.jpg

Top Bottom