• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
Screen-Shot-2021-10-06-at-9.31.47-PM.jpg

Spkrdctr

Major Contributor
The Anaconda wire! Those are so terrible looking. They go against the audiophiles wanting equipment to look good. So bad they are Fugly. I'd rather see some ASR brand wires in 10 ga that have great connectors and get the job done for a normal cost. Hey! I just stumbled on an idea. We could have Blue Jeans cable make Amir's ASR cables and wires. Cost would be normal and the product would be tested and known to work! Just another money making idea from the guy who can't scrounge up two nickels.......lost all of my money on other great ideas I had. Went from a wealthy retirement to darn near ghetto retirement. Oh well. At least I still have a keyboard! :)

digicidal

Major Contributor
The Anaconda wire! Those are so terrible looking. They go against the audiophiles wanting equipment to look good. So bad they are Fugly. I'd rather see some ASR brand wires in 10 ga that have great connectors and get the job done for a normal cost. Hey! I just stumbled on an idea. We could have Blue Jeans cable make Amir's ASR cables and wires. Cost would be normal and the product would be tested and known to work! Just another money making idea from the guy who can't scrounge up two nickels.......lost all of my money on other great ideas I had. Went from a wealthy retirement to darn near ghetto retirement. Oh well. At least I still have a keyboard! :)
The surest way to amassing a small fortune is to start with a large fortune and lose most of it.

Besides, depending on how those anacondas are created... differences might actually be able to be heard (or at least measured) - whether that would improve anything is another matter entirely, and extremely unlikely.

digicidal

Major Contributor

digicidal

Major Contributor
Feels like another dark humor Friday....

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Last edited:
Top Bottom