• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
As everyone already posted, the 11.11 sale has started on ShenzhenAudio, Hifigo, Aliexpress.
Also, as other have mentioned, Apos.audio does have price match policy, so it's a good option for US buyers.

I created a comparison btw Oct 13 deals and today's deal.
View attachment 92834
Result?
Aliexpress is the cheapest, usually by US$5 to US$10.

Let me know if I've made a mistake or you want to see other models added.

EDIT:
- I'm not seeing amazon.com deals from Canada, since I don't have a US prime account, but others have posted that amazon will have 15% off voucher if you're a prime member and when 3rd party seller is ShenzhenAudio.
- Also, amazon.ca doesn't have the same deals, since none of the 3rd party sellers are ShenzhenAudio (which is giving the discount in US, for example).
- Also, I've purchased from ShenzhenAudio and didn't pay any taxes when I ordered a US$110 item, on Oct 13. Then, when I received, I didn't pay any duties. Shipping was 2 weeks from China to Canada, from time of order.

UPDATE:
There's still 1.5hr left on Aliexpress deals.

Here's how you can save up to US$12 more than what I previously reported.

Here's some "promo codes" I found online:
$3 off $20 - AUTHEN1111
$3 off $30 - LETYSHOP1120
$4 off $30 - SINGLEDAY4
$7 off $50 - EXPRESS1111
$7 off $50 - 7ALIBUY1111
$7 off $50 - ZUZUSINGLE7
$7.91 off $55 - PEPPERAE1111
$10 off $100 - SINGLEDAY10
$10 off $100 - ZUZUSINGLE10
$12 off $110 - SINGLEDAY12
$12 off $110 - EPNSINGLE12

As an example, I previously said that the Topping E30 would be US$112, well, you can save even more than that.
I simply forgot how Aliexpress works, as the last time I've purchased was 3 years ago. o_O

How to claim the above promo codes?
1. Add item to cart like I described above (while claiming all coupons you can)
2. At "Shopping Cart" press "Buy" item, which takes you to page to select credit card and address
3. You'll see a section called "Promo Code"
4. Enter "EPNSINGLE12" into that, to get an additional $12 off.
Here's the Topping E30 for US$100.49
1605249011500.png
Here's the Topping A50s for US$160.99
2020-11-12 22_54_12-Please Confirm Your Order - AliExpress.png

Overall:
My table above was true, meaning it was the best deal you could find just by applying the regular coupons (at checkout stage).
But to take things farther, you can apply "promo code" (shown above) (at payment stage) in order to save even more $.
Lesson learned and hopefully you guys did too. ;)

Last edited:
OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
You guys are working hard to find all these deals and I want to receive notifications for each one new post in this thread, not just the first unread. I looked around and can't find a setting to enable it. Is there a way?
Click on the Watch button on top to get subscription and email notifications.

gvl

Major Contributor

That only notifies about first unread and if you don't open the thread following that no further notifications will be sent.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
That only notifies about first unread and if you don't open the thread following that no further notifications will be sent.
THen you can use the RSS feed at the bottom of the page:
1605250855416.png

BillH

Forum Donor
The "watch" function works for me. Every time there is a new post I get an email and the "alerts" lights up and I'm off to ASR!

MediumRare

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

gvl

Major Contributor
The "watch" function works for me. Every time there is a new post I get an email and the "alerts" lights up and I'm off to ASR!

I sometimes forget to visit following a notification and there won't be new notifications until you visit, neither the email nor the forum alert.

ed3lva

UPDATE:
There's still 1.5hr left on Aliexpress deals.

Here's how you can save up to US$12 more than what I previously reported.

Here's some "promo codes" I found online:

As an example, I previously said that the Topping E30 would be US$112, well, you can save even more than that.
I simply forgot how Aliexpress works, as the last time I've purchased was 3 years ago. o_O

How to claim the above promo codes?
1. Add item to cart like I described above (while claiming all coupons you can)
2. At "Shopping Cart" press "Buy" item, which takes you to page to select credit card and address
3. You'll see a section called "Promo Code"
4. Enter "EPNSINGLE12" into that, to get an additional $12 off.
Here's the Topping E30 for US$100.49
Here's the Topping A50s for US$160.99

Overall:
My table above was true, meaning it was the best deal you could find just by applying the regular coupons (at checkout stage).
But to take things farther, you can apply "promo code" (shown above) (at payment stage) in order to save even more $.
Lesson learned and hopefully you guys did too. ;)

The code didn’t work for me. Bummer ☹️

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Earphones (for Canadian buyers):
Apple Airpods Pro
Regular CDN$329, now CDN$269 (18% off) at Costco.ca (price is visible for members).
Lowest price in Canada so far....was previously $286 on sale at London Drugs 1 month ago.

AirPods with Charging Case
Regular CDN$219, now CDN$188 (14% off) at Costco.ca (price is visible for members).

Trouble Maker

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Accessories4Less is running a bunch of holiday season deals.
https://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/cms/specials/all-holiday-specials/1.html
1605295628130.png

A few that jump out at me, though I can't say if these are good, great or bad products.
The mid level Denon's seem like a good deal for those with a lower budge than the x3600 and up.
The Yahama RS-202 seems like a great price for a budget system, secondary system, amp for another zone.
KEF LSX seems good like a good price for an easy mount it on the wall, plug it in and it works solution, especially for something that's not a critical listening space. They look decent too, in person the cloth sides are really nice. Though owning the LS50Ws the connection and app stability do leave something to be desired.
The 10% off Focals could lead to some good deals,

Last edited:

ed3lva

Did you try right now?
Because Aliexpress deals ended 12hrs ago.
When I tried it 12hrs ago, the 'promo code' worked, as you can see in the screenshots I posted.

Yes. I did tried now. Just realized I was late for the deal. Thanks anyways.

Last edited:
OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Interesting that it says it only drives 8 ohm speakers. Would look like an interesting option to pair with some ELAC DB62s for a budget system but the ELACs are 6 ohms.
It would be fine. For regulatory reasons they tend to spec only high impedance.

Top Bottom