• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

All About UFO's

sonci99

If they really do exist, and they are so advanced, why they have to use spaceships or planes, like primitive humans. At least something advanced can use energy or be energy, travel by thought etc.
An advanced predator is not a blue humanoid in space suit, but more probably some kind of virus installed in our brains.

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I know its boring. But can i remember you that aliens are absolutly not needet to not care about humans?
It's more fun to get excited about aliens, though. Evidently the anal probing is better than it sounds.

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Aliens that would do that would indeed be a problem, we would probably need to deploy Brad Pitt and Tom Cruse to deal with them. And to a lesser extent Matt Damon.
Perhaps the news is a bit slow coming to England, but those actors (and the rest of the SAG/AFTRA) are on strike.
What are we going to do?
Ask the aliens to delay the grand-entrance since the Hollywood writers' scripts cannot be written while on strike.
Will our guest aliens understand that they cannot violate our Labor laws and they must obey/honor the union strike lines?
:facepalm:

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
They must be as smart dumb as we are?
202308_Cosmic-question-mark.jpg

A recent image taken by the James Webb Space Telescope shows what appears to be a “question mark” in deep space.

Mart68

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Perhaps the news is a bit slow coming to England, but those actors (and the rest of the SAG/AFTRA) are on strike.
What are we going to do?
Ask the aliens to delay the grand-entrance since the Hollywood writers' scripts cannot be written while on strike.
Will our guest aliens understand that they cannot violate our Labor laws and they must obey/honor the union strike lines?
:facepalm:
Who needs writers? Seems to me it's writing itself...

Duke

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
The numbers of any poll are always 100%, even if they interview only 2 people.
Rounding error...
;)

In (some) seriousness - and all y'all know this: percentages can be misleading. Cf. the old (early 2000s!) saying (from Shift Happens):
If you're one in a million in China [or India]... there are a thousand others just like you.

Normalization is always risky, of course: a small numerator and a large denominator can give exactly the same (small) ratio as a very large numerator and a really, truly humongous denominator. :)

Averages can similarly distort one's perception of reality, as y'all know. I like to tell my students that we once had a cat (Zappa) who was grey on the average.

Andysu

Major Contributor
Or theirs. :eek:

I suspect you're right, though. It's the best way to cover up stuff that the military (whoever's military -- not necessarily ours) doesn't want folks to know about, but can't exactly hide.

Occam's Razor and all that. :)

maybe he seen the movie

Andysu

Major Contributor
I know of a number of audio cable companies and some hifi hardware companies that employ physics defiling capabilities.

;):cool:

022518-McGowan-600.jpg

^^^ Alien Life Form? ;)
7w244z.jpg

Tom C

Major Contributor
Rounding error...
;)

In (some) seriousness - and all y'all know this: percentages can be misleading. Cf. the old (early 2000s!) saying (from Shift Happens):

Normalization is always risky, of course: a small numerator and a large denominator can give exactly the same (small) ratio as a very large numerator and a really, truly humongous denominator. :)

Averages can similarly distort one's perception of reality, as y'all know. I like to tell my students that we once had a cat (Zappa) who was grey on the average.

You remind me of one of my professors who used to like to say, like a man with his head in an oven and feet in an icebox, on the average he was comfortable.

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
You remind me of one of my professors who used to like to say, like a man with his head in an oven and feet in an icebox, on the average he was comfortable.
Wasn't Confucius who said "Operation was successful but the patient died!"?:confused:

Andysu

Major Contributor
7w2z2b.jpg

Top Bottom