• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

blade 1 or blade 2?

Ciobi69

hello everybody, is there any significant difference between the two? they look very similiar, the main difference that i noted are the bigger side woofer, the blade 1 they go down 5hz deeper, nothing to worry about imho, and the coaxial is the same unit. they have different sensitivity but not a problem as i have good amplifiers, i saw the paper published and they have slightly different directivity on the orizontal plane, of course i am looking for an used pair, what would you get? an important thing, i think i will use the speakers paired with subwoofers , i should have some advantges with dirac , thanks!
Imma3214412312gine.jpg

abdo123

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
With subwoofers the differences should be moot. I would get the smaller blade.

I would invest with an AVR unit that has Dirac live bass control though.

OP
C

Ciobi69

With subwoofers the differences should be moot. I would get the smaller blade.

I would invest with an AVR unit that has Dirac live bass control though.
Thanks for your answer,also i have now a nad 758 with Dirac live and it's awesome, Dirac bass control is a nother thing,way more expensive, maybe one of the last upgrades

abdo123

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Thanks for your answer,also i have now a nad 758 with Dirac live and it's awesome, Dirac bass control is a nother thing,way more expensive, maybe one of the last upgrades
Oh then i would just wait for Dirac's next big thing, I'm sure the NAD 758 handles subwoofers just fine. Cheers.

Top Bottom