• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What Speakers Would You Like Amir To Measure Next?

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Not sure it’s doable with the Klippel, but I’d like to see some open baffle (Spatial Audio?) and planar (Martin Logan, Manapan,…) speakers measured. Would also like to see some Monitor Audio products. I’m sure the planar speakers are not possible given the difficulty and expense of shipping them (And perhaps getting them on the platform)
Magnepan LRS was tested: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/magnepan-lrs-speaker-review.16068/

I was offered an electrostat but it was just a bit too tall for Klippel.

I have more Martin Logans to measure but they are not the panel speakers (likely designed by the Paradigm group anyway).

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
New (basically a v2) Focal Trio 6's. I doubt they are SPL monsters with only 100w for the woofer and mid - but I've been curious how they compare to Neumann and Genelecs in the similar price range. The Trio 11 be's would also be nice to see.

I *think* I pinged them about these but didn't see them offer one for testing. There is a member that has one and may send one in.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

dfuller

Major Contributor
Would you be interested in doing one of the newer PMCs? i.e. 6, 6-2, or 8-2?

mglobe

Forum Donor

rgpit

Forum Donor
MoFi SourcePoint 10

balor1eye

I'd love to see measurements of some pro audio coaxials that appear to be under the radar:

Bag End M6 / PM6
Martin Audio CDD5 / CDD6 / CDD8

Also any wall-mounted speakers. I'm curious if any of them have actually managed to solve the issues with that design.

ATC HTS7 / HTS11
M&K D85 / D95 / MP950
Totem Kin Solo / Tribe III / Tribe V

Last edited:

test1223

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I'd love to see measurements of some pro audio coaxials that appear to be under the radar:

Bag End M6 / PM6
Martin Audio CDD5 / CDD6 / CDD8

Also any wall-mounted speakers. I'm curious if any of them have actually managed to solve the issues with that design.

ATC HTS7 / HTS11
M&K D85 / D95 / MP950
Totem Kin Solo / Tribe III / Tribe V
The is some data of Martin Audio. https://www.spinorama.org/?sort=date&reverse=false&search=Martin&brand=Martin+Audio
They measure very well for a PA design.

userb

Did they ever respond ? What did they say ?
they unfortunately have not responded, perhaps the product was too good to be true after all, or my e-mail got lost in the shuffle who knows. No response though.

Top Bottom