• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Welcome to the New Review Index!

Power Pop 23

Forum Donor
The well-reviewed Polk Signature Elite ES20 standmount/bookshelf loudspeaker appears to have been omitted from the Master Index of Speakers reviewed at ASR

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
That graph currently is privately maintained and updated by me. To see the latest version, look at the latest DAC review. My hope is that you all can generate it in a future release of the dashboard.
Hi @amirm,
Is there any news about possible upgrades to that ASR homepage bar-graph for 'Overall Hardware Ratings' ('Comparitive Hardware ScoreCard')?
(per my suggestion in post#130)

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
The well-reviewed Polk Signature Elite ES20 standmount/bookshelf loudspeaker appears to have been omitted from the Master Index of Speakers reviewed at ASR

Thanks for letting me know. I have been gradually updating the new database. Didn't know this item was missing from that far back. It is there now.

Svend P

The Canton Vento 826.2 is listed at $10.000. It should be closer to $1000 for a pair

Attachments

• Udklip.PNG
    Udklip.PNG
    5 KB · Views: 51

thewas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Ok, then the link at the end needs to be updated instead.
I wanted to make this change but the link to the fixed version is only measurements and not a full review. The original review page has the link to the corrected version so I think I will leave it as is. Thanks for noting this anyway. :)

Svend P

Elac Carina BS243.4 is completely missing from the list of speaker reviews
Udklip.PNG

nebunebu

I might be blind (usually rely on my mom to find stuff or google..).
But where can I find these graphs you create in reviews?

Would be nice to have a interactive graph where I can just click on the product I would like to know more about.
index.php

JEntwistle

Forum Donor
I noticed the Topping E70 and the Topping L70 are missing from the review database search, although they appear when doing a general forum search.

Is this is an oversight, or is there some reason they have been removed?

Rednaxela

Major Contributor
Are the SMSL D-6 and D-6s missing from the index?

I'd expect them to show up around here when searching for 'smsl' and sorting by Model:

1705328123504.png

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Missing from Index:

Topping L30 II

Topping E30 II

Svend P

Bump on the Dynaudio recommendation. Sadly it is the only Dynaudio that is recommended, and it turns out to be a typo.

Untitled.png

RandomEar

I'd like to repeat my remarks from a couple months ago that the colors are inconsistent:
  • Text like "Total Devices Tested" is using the ASR color for linked text (#935717) but isn't a link
  • The same is true for "Audio Electronics Reviewed 1135". "1135" isn't linked and shouldn't be brown.
  • In contrast, "Review Link" is a link but doesn't use the common link color
I also agree with @Propheticus that clicking on something like "Speaker Amplifier (DSP)" in a result list should get you to a search window with an active search for this specific category. The same applies to headlines like "Audio Electronics Reviewed" - a click should open a search of all tested devices categorized as audio electronics. When just viewing the dashboard, I don't think many users realize that there is a searchable index linked behind the three of the four top headlines (Audio Electronics, Headphones, Speakers). It's pretty well hidden, currently.

Top Bottom