• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Volumio Integro - A new fully featured Amp

OP
Jeromeof

Jeromeof

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
So @Damur I just watched your Youtube launch video for the Integro - looks great here is the video => Integro Video but a quick question about the display on the device. Is it available to configure / tweak via the Volumio Plugin API? I would be interested in maybe looking at writing a couple of plugin's to control that display. I do see you have some other plugins for controlled external displays and it would be great (maybe eventually) to display custom content on that display.

Darmur

Audio Company

Darmur

Audio Company
So @Damur I just watched your Youtube launch video for the Integro - looks great here is the video => Integro Video but a quick question about the display on the device. Is it available to configure / tweak via the Volumio Plugin API? I would be interested in maybe looking at writing a couple of plugin's to control that display. I do see you have some other plugins for controlled external displays and it would be great (maybe eventually) to display custom content on that display.
The display is connected to the MCU on the Integro MainBoard, not to the VIM3L, so it's not possible to handle the display directly from custom plugins running on Volumio, the control is 100% on MCU side.

the MCU is "talking" to Volumio via serial messages, so in theory some customization can be done, but it will require a MCU firmware update to implement new serial API calls.
We can evaluate that, if there are good proposals. The MCU firmware can be updated with OTA, so it won't be a problem.

Nicosea

the USB-C port is not used, it's for service maintenance only. We support audio input (USB phono stage, USB soundcard, etc.) on the USB 2.0 ports.
Does the USB audio input support music from a smartphone?
Example: iPhone streaming Apple Music Lossless Audio by a USB cable (instead of Airplay).

Does the Optical & Coaxial Input support digital audio coming from TVs (LG)?
In such a case, does the plug-in for parametric equalization also work? That would be nice because then you can apply parametric equalization to headphones for basically any audio input (something not common and very expensive also in other devices, I suggest promoting this feature in your marketing material...)

The last question... are also external USB DACs supported? So I can use other DACs rather than the internal ones when wished?

Top Bottom