• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SVS SB-3000 vs. KEF KC62...which would you choose for same price?

swoti

I´m currently looking for a sub for music and TV that is connected to my Naim atom HE. So for a 30 square meter living room would you suggest the KEf, the SB3000 micro or the normal closes SB3000 or something completly different. There is a AE 308 available for 450€ e.g.
Thanks!

Everett T

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I´m currently looking for a sub for music and TV that is connected to my Naim atom HE. So for a 30 square meter living room would you suggest the KEf, the SB3000 micro or the normal closes SB3000 or something completly different. There is a AE 308 available for 450€ e.g.
Thanks!
That's a large room, the SVS3000 would be the best choice out of those, and I'd get the ported model if you're planning on movies or music with ultra low bass. You should probably start a new thread and list all your gear and goals.

swoti

Thanks! Good Idea! I´m new to this forum, what subforum is best for such a thread?

Everett T

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Thanks! Good Idea! I´m new to this forum, what subforum is best for such a thread?
This sub forum "Speaker reviews, measurements, and discussion" is appropriate.

Top Bottom