• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sold

Astoneroad

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm the original owner. It was purchased directly from the company Jan. 2021 for $599. No marks or scuffs, works flawlessly. This model has a motion detecting top panel to play songs or playlists, without use of a phone or tablet. The earlier models don't have this. It is VERY convenient to pass by and be able to control the sound with a touch. I'm including the 10" Android tablet to make it an even better and easy deal. Check my feedback here and on Audiogon under the same name to buy with confidence. Shipping cost paid by buyer. Paypal F&F preferred, or 3% paid by buyer. Any questions? Thanks for checking it out.

Node 130.jpg

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 122 - Amazon.com _ COOPERS Tablet 10 inch Android Tablets, Android 12 Table_ ...png
    FireShot Capture 122 - Amazon.com _ COOPERS Tablet 10 inch Android Tablets, Android 12 Table_ ...png
    853 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Price?

Top Bottom