• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Rythmik L12 Subwoofer Review

Reydepancakes

I got my L12 at the end of the year after all the backorders were resolved. The power switch was loose - didn't think too much of it. Now I find it is stuck on. Anybody else have this problem? I've reached out to Ascend Acoustics and Rythmik - hopefully they can help as a switch that breaks after being toggled twice (once for the first time and then today) seems like a problem.

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
I got my L12 at the end of the year after all the backorders were resolved. The power switch was loose - didn't think too much of it. Now I find it is stuck on. Anybody else have this problem? I've reached out to Ascend Acoustics and Rythmik - hopefully they can help as a switch that breaks after being toggled twice (once for the first time and then today) seems like a problem.
I would contact Enrico or Brian directly at Rythmik. I have seven Rythmik subs (some passed to my boys) and haven't had any problems. Sounds like just a bad switch, but annoying. Rythmik has an excellent reputation for customer service and I'm sure they will take care of you.

Reydepancakes

I would contact Enrico or Brian directly at Rythmik. I have seven Rythmik subs (some passed to my boys) and haven't had any problems. Sounds like just a bad switch, but annoying. Rythmik has an excellent reputation for customer service and I'm sure they will take care of you.

Appreciate the response! Hopefully they get back soon. Otherwise have been enjoying the L12 for everybody who was helped/convinced in getting this sub by ASR.

Definitely annoying as I'd like to be able to turn the sub back to at least Auto. For now I'm resigned to leaving it on or physically unplugging it. I'm sure we'll figure it out!

Picture attached in case there was any confusion for folks. The switch is completely stuck up and seems to be slightly deviated.

PXL_20240302_170647851.jpg

Last edited:

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Appreciate the response! Hopefully they get back soon. Otherwise have been enjoying the L12 for everybody who was helped/convinced in getting this sub by ASR.
NP. Enrico usually responds to emails very quickly. If you do not hear in a day or two I would try again.

Top Bottom