• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Review: Rythmik F12G Direct Servo Subwoofer

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Knew there was a reason I liked that @mitchco guy... :) I have five F12's scattered around the house since finding Brian and crew back around 2007 or so.

@hardisj Thanks for the review!

Mountain Goat

Forum Donor
I decided to split this one off from my other thread here because it is a full-up review of the Rythmik F12G Direct Servo Subwoofer and I thought some of you guys who haven't been interested in my other updates might still care about this review. I wrote this for HTS years ago but the photos are NLA there and I decided to bring it over to my site so it doesn't get lost forever.

Full breakdown of the FG12 subwoofer from raw drive unit analysis to enclosure analysis and amplifier usefulness. This is by far the most in-depth review I've ever written. I think I spent a full 3 days on this at the time, which was April 2013. Heck, it took me 3 hours just to copy/paste everything to my new site. But if you're looking for a great home subwoofer setup I still recommend this.

Hope you all enjoy.

https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/loudspeakers/rythmik-f12g-direct-servo-subwoofer/

1_IMG_6353.JPG

I have one under my home studio/gaming desk. For nearfield music, it is incredible paired with ADAM Audio A5Xs.

Top Bottom