• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Prototyping our new high-end dual opposing 10": Sigberg Audio 10D

OP
sigbergaudio

sigbergaudio

Manufacturer
Forum Donor
Thread Starter #81
I guess this means our specs are mostly finalized too:

• Frequency response:
    25-250hz +/-3dB (ground plane)
    22-270hz +/-6dB (ground plane)
    19-250hz (typical in-room response)
  • Max SPL @ avg 30-80hz/1m RMS:
    ~117dB
  • Dimensions (WHD):
    360x370x410mm (425mm with feet)
  • Weight:
    27kg

I may be stepping out of the comfort zone but there been talk of double back-to-back and 4 driver back-to-back subwoofers from Sigberg with ScanSpeak Revelator 28W drivers, I don’t think it gets any better than this . .. sorry to let cat out of the bag ... maybe too early :rolleyes::rolleyes:

OP
sigbergaudio

sigbergaudio

Manufacturer
Forum Donor
Thread Starter #83
I may be stepping out of the comfort zone but there been talk of double back-to-back and 4 driver back-to-back subwoofers from Sigberg with ScanSpeak Revelator 28W drivers, I don’t think it gets any better than this . .. sorry to let cat out of the bag ... maybe too early :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hehe. The "11Q" may or may not happen. I have four Revelator 28W drivers in stock in case I suddenly get some time on my hands, but so far we haven't even built a prototype, so there's no specific timeline for that product yet.

Top Bottom